CryoStart™Cold Weather Bioaugmentation
EBS CryoStart™ is our cold weather bacteria formulation.
Key Product Features
- Contains thermophilic and low-temperature strains capable of maintaining viability at temperature ranges of 39-120 F (4-50 C)
- In side-by-side testing against a traditional Bacillus blend at cold temperatures, CryoStart was able to degrade more biological oxygen demand (BOD), indicating better protection of an aerated lagoon system during increased loading events occurring during the winter season.
- In side-by-side testing against a traditional Bacillius blend at cold temperatures, CryoStart treatment resulted in higher total and volatile suspended solids (TSS/VSS), indicating an increase in biological activity.
- Contains aerobic and facultative anaerobic strains capable of performing under a wide range of dissolved oxygen concentrations.
- Contains strains that perform well in low pH and high-fat situations.
*Disclaimer: Product does not emit smoke or freeze, illustration purposes only.