Christine Foster retired June 30, 2018 from her position as President of EBS. She joined EBS in 2002 as Operations Manager and then grew to the President position. During her tenure, she managed marketing, IT, HR, and strategic planning. She continues to provide guidance for succession planning.
Prior to joining EBS, Christine held sales and marketing positions with Buckman Laboratories and Nalco Chemical Company. She has authored several industry-related articles.
Christine has served with many professional and community organizations including:
- Board Member for the New Orleans Chapter of the American Marketing Association (6 yrs.)
- Professional Women of St. Tammany
- West St. Tammany Chamber of Commerce
- Board member of the Harvey L. Foster Foundation for Science Education
- Committee member: Tulane National Primate Research Center (TNPRC) in Covington, LA
- Member of the Krewe of Lyra, a Mardi Gras organization
- Leadership St. Tammany Alumni Foundation Board (3 yrs.)
- Open Table member for James Samaritan
Christine has a B.S. in Biology and a Minor in Management from Purdue University and an MBA from University of New Orleans (UNO).